|Vaal Triangle||Tel: (016) 982 3707|
|Tel: (016) 982 3751|
|Tel: (016) 982 3570|
Beauty Salons in the Vaal Triangle (Vanderbijpark, Vereeniging, Sasolburg and Meyerton).
Beauty salons used to be synonymous with hair in the 50’s and 60’s, but the new trend in beauty salons in the Vaal Triangle now offers so much more than you ever thought you deserved.
There are different types of beauty salons though with a few still focusing on nails, hair and make-up, but the new trend in beauty salons in the Vaal Triangle now offers what is called a more “holistic” approach to beauty, as health and well-being most often (or lack thereof) can be clearly seen on the face and body. This is why the modern beauty salon in the Vaal Triangle (Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, Sasolburg and Meyerton) has gone a step further and has incorporated the following services, packages and spoils into their list of services offered, of which the below are just a few:
- Surroundings are one of the most important features of any successful beauty salon in the Vaal Triangle as, before and after the treatment the client should be entitled to further experience peace and tranquility. It is therefore not a good idea to visit a spa in a busy shopping complex or in a busy street, as the client will be greeted with street noise, pollution or hundreds of people walking past. The best surrounding for a beauty salon in the Vaal Triangle would be in an aged garden or on the banks of the Vaal River for the ultimate peaceful, secluded and tranquil experience.
- The staff of a reputable beauty salon in the Vaal Triangle should find their work more of a calling or a passion, as they will not only be assisting the body and its ailments but therewith calming the soul. Many a therapist has had to wipe tears from clients that have just been so stressed that a simple hand massage has sent them bursting in tears of exhaustion.
- Standard products and treatments are, although expertly designed, just that. A reputable beauty salon in the Vaal Triangle will offer fresh new treatments and customized or special treatments designed to uplift, revitalize and recharge your body, mind and soul.
- They would further offer a wider range of treatments and packages, both healing and aesthetic that includes facial treatments, hand and foot treatments, massages, hair treatments and head treatments.
- As the trend within the beauty salon industry has progressed, a beauty treatment no longer involves the client rushing in and out in a matter of an hour. It is now advised by reputable beauty salons in the Vaal Triangle that you make a half day or even a full day out of the experience, including various treatments all in aid of various problems you are facing, as well as enjoying lunch, a snack or a healthy beverage at intervals throughout the day.
This is how a reputable beauty salon in the Vaal Triangle has progressed to be able to offer you a relaxation experience of a lifetime.